Dansen in Het Park (Dancing in The Park) offers weekly dance improvisation classes in the Summer on Monday evening from 19:30 - 21:00 in Het Park at the Euromast taught by dance improvisation teachers.
The last class in 2022 was on 15 August.
These are single classes. You can register and join per week. Please sign up if you want to join, so we know who to expect and we can contact you if necessary. You do not need to have experience with dance or dance improvisation. This is suitable for everybody!
The costs are 10 euros per person. We ask you to pay with a Tikkie or a bank transfer. After your registration you will receive a message with explanation. If digital payment is really not possible, then we will find a solution in consultation.
In very bad weather and with far too few participants, we will have to cancel, unfortunately. Of course we do this as well in advance as possible, so that you will not go out for nothing, and you will get your money back in that case.
The location is at the red dot at the bottom left of the map, to the southwest of The Park, between the trees and the pond near the corner Baden Powelllaan-Heuvellaan.
Practical tips and recommendations:
- there is no toilet and no water supply nearby
- so it's nice to have your own water bottle and to take other preparations
- soft, easy-fitting and well-covering clothes dance best
- it can get chilly and may rain lightly: warm clothes and possibly a blanket are useful
- dancing barefoot is possible, but it can be nice if you have spare sports shoes or dance shoes with you. The grass can be dirty and cold or wet and there may be some goose dirt. At the beginning of the lesson we clean the worst together, so that there is nothing sharp.
- you might like to bring some mosquito repellents, especially if you're sensitive to bites of insects