Dansen in Het Park (Dancing in The Park) offers weekly dance improvisation classes on Monday evening from 19:30 - 21:00 in Het Park at the Euromast taught by dance improvisation teachers.
The costs are 10 euros per person. We ask you to pay with a Tikkie or a bank transfer. After your registration you will receive a message with explanation. If digital payment is really not possible, then we will find a solution in consultation.
In very bad weather and with far too few participants, we will unfortunately have to cancel. Of course we do this as widely as possible in advance, so that you do not go out for nothing, and of course in that case you get your money back.
The location is at the red dot at the bottom left of the map, to the southwest of The Park, between the trees and the pond near the corner Baden Powelllaan-Heuvellaan.
Of course we want to do this completely corona-responsibly. We are above all very happy that it is possible to dance again. That's why we ask you your cooperation:
- please arrive on time, preferably 5-10 minutes in advance: if it is too busy at the intended place, then we walk together to one calm spot. If you are late, it is more difficult hook up again
- abide by government directions and rules against corona
- we dance at least 1.5 meters away, but prefer to give each other even more space
- no physical contact, so no dance in duets and trios
- eye contact and remote interaction is of course possible, please!
- also keep sufficient distance on arrival and on departure
- do you want to provide tissues and your own bottle of hand gel or soap?
- a mask is allowed, but not necessary
- take precautions if you have hay fever or may have allergic reactions: for example mouth mask, anti-histamine and / or extra large distance
- participation is only possible after registration in advance: there is no point in coming to class without registering.
- we have a maximum of ten participants
Practical tips and recommendations:
- there is no toilet and no water supply nearby
- so it's nice to have your own water bottle and to take other preparations
- soft, easy-fitting and well-covering clothes dance best
- it can get chilly and may rain lightly: warm clothes and possibly a blanket are useful
- dancing barefoot is possible, but it can be nice if you have spare sports shoes or dance shoes with you. The grass can be dirty and cold or wet and there may be some goose dirt. At the beginning of the lesson we clean the worst together, so that there is nothing sharp.
Sign up for the class of Monday 10 August 2020
NOTE: Thomas wants all participants to wear a face mask for this class
and to keep at least 2 meters distance. That is different from our other
classes. Would you please notify us, via the comments with your application,
if you don't have a face mask, and you can't manage to get one yourself?